01.16.2006 - 5:33 pm
In homage to Madame Fromage....
5 things about me....
1. I'm on the verge of a job change. It scares me, and makes me happy/energized at the same time. I've been at my current employer for 6 years, 2 months and 20 days. I cannot get the f&%$ out of there soon enough!
2. Like Madame, I never thought I would have a child. I didn't say "I never want kids", it was just unlikely in my vision of my future when I was in my 20s. I always figured I would be the cool aunt that spoils the shit out of my nieces/nephews. Now, I've been with my husband for 5 years (married for 3-3/4 years) and have a 2-3/4 year old. I wouldn't trade the two of them for anything.
3. I'm a foodie. Which is an interesting thing to be given I used to be bulimic. I love eating tasty, succulent treats (whether it be savory or sweet).
4. I've been living in the Pacific NorthWest for 11 years as of today. I moved here on MLK Day in 1995. Prior to that, I lived in NJ from 1st grade until shortly after graduating college. Prior to that, Cleveland, Ohio. Prior to that, Maine. And prior to that, Boston, Mass where I was born.
5. Although I refer to my daughter as Munch in this journal (nickname of Munchkin), her real name is one I made up when I was a little girl.
Tell me 5 things....
last - next