02.04.2003 - 4:13 pm
I just inhaled a donut. Nick & my brother went on an adventure to Issaquah today to visit the "huge" PCC (Puget Consumer Co-op)...I don't know how huge is huge, but given the size of some of the early stores, it could be pretty big. Anyway, there is also a Krispy Kreme in Issaquah, and I was totally expecting to come home to a dozen donuts. Thankfully, that is not the case. Nick bought some organic donuts at PCC though, that's what I just inhaled. And it was good. But now I have yoga in 75 minutes and maybe a donut was not the best thing to eat.
And can I just say how irritated I am with the cover of People this week?! You know, if I had a personal trainer before I got pregnant, and a personal chef while I was pregnant, and a personal trainer after I delivered, I would look like that too! But you know what?! Most pregnant women do not have those luxuries, Brandy had a personal vegan chef for fuck sake! I'm just over-joyed my husband will cook for me period. The NERVE!!!
Yes...I rant as a donut sits in my belly.
This I got from Tater Fay who found it from a whole linkage of people...and I thought it was worthwhile...
1. When were you born? December 1970
2. Where were you born? Boston, Mass
3. What was your first grade teacher's name? Mrs. Hankin
4. What was your first pet's name and what was it? Although I never knew her, Brandy was our cocker spaniel who liked to sit under my highchair for regular treats.
5. What was your worst accident (medical)? (knock on wood) being rear-ended in a car.
6. What was your favorite cartoon? This one's tough...Tom & Jerry probably.
7. Who was your first best friend? Michele Pi
8. When was the first time you ever went on a plane? I don't remember my age, I was pretty young. I do remember getting my kids meal in one of those cardboard pen/pencil boxes with airline wings to pin to my sweater.
9. Who was your first boyfriend? Real boyfriend? I was such a late bloomer I don't want to answer.
10. What was your favorite song when you were in the 5th grade?
5th grade? Probably something by Duran Duran.
11. What was your favorite movie in the 2nd grade? Herbie the Love Buy
12. What did you want to be when you grew up? SO many things! My first desire was an astronaut. In 5th grade I wanted to be a radio DJ. Kinda went downhill from there...
13. What used to be your favorite color? Used to be? Green. Now, purple, black and red.
14. What was your favorite subject? Math, always math.
15. Did you ever wet your pants at school? Nope (thank Goddess)
16. Did you ever get sent to the principal? Like Tater Fay, I was a GOOD girl!
17. Did you ever start a food fight? No.
18. What was your worst fear? Falling, I'm insanely afraid of falling.
19. What was your favorite toy? Hm...Barbie Fashion Plates
20. Did you ever suck your thumb?
No, had a blankie though...
Thanks for playing along
last - next