03.19.2004 - 7:23 pm
1. Copy this whole list into your diary.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with the survey you copied. (Please tell us who's survey you copied, so we know with whom you have stuff in common. Be picky. Pick someone you like or don't know or whatever!)
3. Whatever you DO NOT bold, replace with things about YOU. Take note, ALL 100 are about Violet Leigh, the bold ones I have in common with Alison. You bold what you have in common with me then make up new things about YOU for the rest. (To bold something, put this in front of it: čbõ and this after it č/bõ. If you don't do this, it won't be bold.)
1. During pregnancy I couldnít eat any zucchini or anything with rosemary. Now I can eat rosemary, but still no zucchini.
2. I think thunderstorms are sexy.
3. I read as much as I can given that Iím a working (redundant) mother
4. I really like sleeping.
5. I love chocolate. But only the really good stuff, or the cheap stuff. For example, love Vosges au Chocolat, love a Reese, cannot stand Godiva.
6. I love my hubby, he knows me like no one else.
7. There is very little about myself or my life that I would change given the opportunity.
8. I donít have a favorite number.
9. I like baking, just wish it wasnít so hard on the waistline.
10. Technically, Iím allergic to tomatoes, but I eat them anyway.
11. I probably like solitude more than companionship.
12. I am married and have been for a year and a half. My husband is wonderful, a great love and my best friend. (OK, almost two years, but Iím still bolding it)
13. I've never been to Bermuda.
14. I collect purses
15. I graduated high school in 1989.
16. I enjoy a variety of music styles.
17. I like to spend a lot of time by myself.
18. There are days I really hate being a grown-up.
19. I want to travel with my husband during retirement.
20. I like spending the day in my pajamas
21. I like(d) being pregnant most of the time
22. I wear size 9 shoes.
23. I love window shopping.
24. I work in HR, itís a thankless job.
25. I am a Mommie to a cat named Buster
26. Iím not very trusting anymore.
27. I am a creative being.
28. I have a younger brother.
29. I have a bachelorís degree in Math, with a minor in Womyns studies.
30. These days, most of my reading is from magazines
31. I have a teddy bear.
32. I have a 9 Ĺ months until Iím vested in my pension, earned my 2004 bonus, and can start looking for another job.
33. I do not enjoy pretentious people.
34. Sometimes I think about how my entire life would be different if one tiny little event did/did not happen.
35. I like to think of myself as being open minded, but I know that I can be really stubborn sometimes.
36. I often worry about money.
37. I prefer icing to cake.
38. Contrary to popular belief, I DON'T have to be the center of attention. But if it's just you and me, you'd better fucking pay attention!
39. I used to be a sound sleeper, now I have a child and I hear everything!
40. I am a feminist.
41. I really enjoy thoughtful gifts, even if they cost nothing.
42. I believe life is what you make it.
43. I like toys.
44. I have to have a piece of chocolate every day. Even if itís only a small piece.
45. I'm rather patient in the grand scheme of things.
46. I couldnít live without bread. I could never be on Atkins.
47. I don't mind doing almost anything by myself, but I'd like someone with whom I could go to concerts. I won't do those alone.
48. I like television.
49. I check my e-mail every day...sometimes two or more times a day.
50. I drive a standard.
51. Silence doesn't bother me.
52. I like coffee. But have been decaffeinated since January 2002 in anticipation of getting pregnant.
53. I used to feel quite smart. Now, I don't know.
54. I desire.
55. I had my ears pierced when I was 10. When I was in high school I pierced my left ear four more times.
56. I have a fear of falling.
57. I always enjoyed coloring books and crayons, and still do at times.
58. I have a lot on my plate right now. Depending on if I'm motivated or not, if thereís a lot going on, I can conquer it. But if I snap, all hell breaks loose and it gets even worse.
59. I am not a member of the mile high club.
60. I generally know where my purse and keys are.
61. I sometimes eat very strange combinations of foods. At least my husband thinks so.
62. I strive to do what's right.
63. I tend to want to leave things the way they are. I fear change, even if it is a change for the better.
64. I have few really close friends.
65. I only remember the strangest of my dreams. At least, I think they're the strangest.
66. I could spend an entire day watching people.
67. I like witty people. I am sometimes told I am witty myself.
68. I adore our new neighborhood. Itís much more friendly and connected than the place we just moved out of.
69. I have five gummy bears stuck to my monitor. Did you know if you lick the back of a gummy bear it will stick to anything? I used to wear them on my clothes!
70. I've never seen ĎCitizen Kane'.
71. Sometimes I pretend to be happy when I'm not.
72. I know several musicals 'by heart' including 'Rent', 'Jesus Christ Superstar', 'Cats', 'Les Miserables' and others.
73. I used to date online, itís how I met my husband.
74. I used to like having music on all the time, now I find I like the quiet and silence.
75. I'm not very talkative unless I'm comfortable with all the people I am with.
76. I have a bachelor's degree.
77. I wake up at 5am during the week to ďstartĒ my day.
78. Peanut Butter and Chocolate is a taste of the Goddess!
79. I love my friends to be very, very different from me...as long as they are honest, respectful, and have a little bit of common sense.
80. I'm afraid of making a fool of myself, and am afraid of being far too serious.
81. I have a good sense of humor. However, I have strong beliefs. When people mock them, the first thing they say is that I don't have a good sense of humor.
82. I'm not as good at taking care of my teeth as I should be.
83. I used to swim on the summer team in my neighborhood.
84. I'm not really an outdoorsy kind of person.
85. I get serious food cravings.
86. I daydream too much.
87. Iím a recovered bulimic.
88. I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoy sex.
89. I'm scared of snakes even though I know most of them can't hurt me.
90. I am easily annoyed.
91. I am easily amused.
92. I don't travel as much as I would like to.
93. I think the most important lessons in life come from living it.
94. I don't have a ton of friends, but I love the hell out of the one's I have.
95. Iím too often obsessive compulsive about the stupidest shit.
96. I am addicted to shopping at Babies Rí Us, Target, Old Navy and Lush. I can rarely walk out of one of those stores without a purchase.
97. I used to hate Valentineís Day. Until, typical, I met my hubby.
98. My husband and I own our house. Sometimes I don't feel grown up to have a house and a car, never mind the baby that is my precious child.
99. My favorite movies are Philadelphia, The Fisher King, Dead Poets Society, Legally Blonde, and Miss Congeniality. I can watch them over and over again.
100. Red is (currently) my favorite color.
last - next