April 09, 2002 - 3:51 p.m.
Now I'm depressed. I did get some amount of work done, although not a lot.
My "seattle" friend should be getting their wedding invitations today.
1. I have two more fittings.
2. Nick needs to buy his suit.
3. Nick needs to resolve the music.
4. I need to tell the florist what we want for centerpieces.
5. I need to call the caterer about chair and place cards.
6. I need to send a check to the woman doing our favors.
7. I need to make a hair and make up appointment.
8. I'm wondering if any of my friends are going to want to do the bachlorette thing.
9. I need to set up a tracking system of gifts so we can write Thank Yous. (my brother sent us a complete place setting, he's such a good boy!).
10. I need to ask the Mom's if they want their hair done and make those appointments.
11. I need to make sure the rehearsal dinner place really has our reservations (chalk it up to poor english skills).
12. I need to be alone!
There are 4 1/2 weeks to do all this and more...
last - next